We have provided electrical continuing education in over 500 classes to over 5000 students
Puget Sound Electrical Training started in 1996 offering Washington State Labor and Industries approved electrical continuing education classes for local electricians. Since then, we have presented classes to electricians in locations including Bremerton, Port Angeles, Everett, Portland, and Denver
“Tom is very knowledgeable on subject matter and appears to really enjoy what he does.”
“Good teaching and informative.”
“Thank you for a great class. I would use your class again.”
“I have recommended these classes to others.”
Our multimedia format classes are small and interactive. We use quality electrical training material from Mike Holt, one of this countries leading electrical instructors.
We also provide on-site classes. Previous customers include Ft Lewis, City of Tacoma, Pierce County, Naval Air Station Whidbey Island, Snohomish PUD, State of Washington, WASHDOT, and many others.
Why Take a Class from Puget Sound Electrical Training?
- Our 2oth year in Business: Tom Baker-Instructor, Debbie Baker-Office Manager
- Tom has 38 years as an electrician: currently a Master Electrician
- 25 years as an instructor: US Navy, IBEW, PSETraining
- Over 500 classes to 5000+ electricians
- Bachelor of Science Degree – Workforce Education
- Associate of Arts Degree – Industrial Electronics
- Certified as Control System Technician, Water Distribution Manager
- Roadway Lighting Technician, Traffic Signal Technician
- Responsible for NEC and WAC changes
Previous customers include City of Tacoma, Pierce County, State of Washington, FT Lewis, WASHDOT, Whidbey Island Naval Air Station, City of Seattle, PSNS/IMF, in locations including Everett, Seattle, Portland and Denver.